CureZone   Log On   Join
uny,pass on good info & need your help identifying

Views: 2,110
Published: 14 y

uny,pass on good info & need your help identifying

Hi Uny,
I took your advice and starting doing several cleanses at once, parasite, colon, liver, kidney and started juicing again each morning, about 16 oz. I did some reading about how beneficial ginger root is for killing parasites. I juiced a piece of ginger root about 3" long and about two fingers wide. I also made a small juice last night consisting of the ginger and and apple.

I just went to the bathroom and passed many little circle shaped things in my stool, my best guess is about 20-30 of them. They are similar to small cranberries, all round, some look reddish brown and some look pale, sort of tannish. I passed ONE of these about 3 months ago after a Liver-Flush but it was red and tried to find it on the internet but could not. Do you have any idea what they could be? I'm thinking they must be some sort of egg.

I've been juicing the ginger since Saturday morning. Still feel the things in my eyes but it has lessened somewhat. When I do eyewashes, less comes out. I hope and pray it continues to help until the parasites are eliminated.

Thanks Uny for your great products and advice. We just have to be smart enough to use both!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)