Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,856
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,791

Re: sorry

Here is the deal and i want you to read and understand each word for what it is. I came here for some help. I have gotten help and am grateful for it. I've expressed that. My conditions are different than others as well as my questions are different. For people to send me attitude and treat me like I've not already searched this forum is ridiculous. Those that have done that....

Again it sounds to me like a simple misunderstanding.  And I agree with both sides. There are going to be people coming here that are new to a lot of the concepts. And there are those who are tired of me repeating myself But we can help out the "newbies" by directing them.  I know that when people start talking computers I am lost as well and have a hard time following what they are saying . If I had more of a base knowledge of computers then the things they say would come easier to me. 

On the other hand I know some people think it is waste of time for me to go over the same thing over and over, but it is not that bad. I just run a quick search for certain key words that I use that will narrow down my search, then post a link to the earlier post to save a lot of typing. Gina went above and beyond by finding and posting my previous posts. And yes these are not complete for a few reasons. I frequently leave dosing out for several reasons. One reason is that I have probably posted dosing numerous times before. I am specific on the zinc though because it can cause severe nausea at higher doses, and doses over 100mg daily can suppress the immune system after a few weeks. The second reason is that I am not always sure what the source is the person is going to take.  It is like when people what is the dosage for some herb. Without knowing if they are talking about capsule/tablet, tincture, tea, standardized, concentrated, etc. I don't have any basis to go on for a recommended dose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.250 sec, (2)