Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
aperfectcircle Views: 5,867
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,745

Re: Hv is an herbalist-not a dietician-and a very busy person

THANKS!!!!

I have all the things mentioned written down and seem to be down my alley. Getting antsy for some time to be able to go purchase these things and see if they help.

Sorry for the anger. Someone skimming over my conditions and questions and claiming I haven't searched is stupid. It's just hard to not to call out a hypocrite(telling me to search when they don't even know where my questions are coming from) with attitude. I've listed things I am allergic to on the forum. Some of the answers shoved down my throat that I've seen already don't apply to me. I can't eat fruit, or sugars, I am sensitive to Wheat and Gluten.

Besides that if you read all my posts I have been nothing but thankful, and kind. I never attacked Hv, simply asking for further elaboration. Wasn't asking for a response right away.
Wasn't saying he was full of it. Just asked to be enlightened more, and for further clarification. It was like calling for help but getting an answering machine answer over and over and over again.

So tired of defending myself on this website. This is not dramazone, it's Curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)