Re: sorry

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
aperfectcircle Views: 5,763
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,688

Re: sorry

Here is the deal and i want you to read and understand each word for what it is. I came here for some help. I have gotten help and am grateful for it. I've expressed that. My conditions are different than others as well as my questions are different. For people to send me attitude and treat me like I've not already searched this forum is ridiculous. Those that have done that.... I called you out on it and now your just manipulating my words making me into the bad person here. I don't care if you have a nice internet bond/gang going on in here. Just don't bring your huffing and puffing and attitude in my posts. I don't hijack yours, disregard most of your questions, treat you like your an idiot and just tell you to search.
Where the hell is common sense anymore???? I don't get to sit around on the computer all day so what's the harm in someone asking a question that may or not have been asked before.

I agree delete this post because its been hijacked and ruined. I LOVE the info on here but hate the pretentious attitudes from some of you people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)