Re: Hv is an herbalist-not a dietician-and a very busy person

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
mictrev Views: 6,091
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,616

Re: Hv is an herbalist-not a dietician-and a very busy person

I do not post very often, but I have read every post in this forum. HV has helped myself, my family, and my pets many times with his advise. He is one of the kindest and most generous people I have ever come across. I do not understand why people like aperfectcircle come in here and attack him and other forum members. It seems to me that such a person would prefer to go the MD route and let the MD tell them everything to do. That MD would almost certainly tell them that nothing else will work but their pharmaceuticals. Some people need doctors to take total control of their health. This forum is almost 60 pages and it is not up to anyone to summarize the whole forum for someone else. If I need more information here, I use the search button. Thank you Cisco, Spud, Gina, and MammaCat for supporting HV. I join you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)