Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
ciscokid Views: 5,935
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,309

Re: Hv is an herbalist-not a dietician-and a very busy person

Ginab4u,

I am appalled (understatement) at a particular response that was directed at you, but instead of addressing the source and the message, plus given that this is HV's forum and he is in charge of the tenor of his space, I am compelled to address you directly.

Personally, I have found you to me one of the kindest, most generous, thoughtful, consistent, giving, sharing, smart people on CZ. Personally, I have found that I can always count on and in fact look forward to your posts with expectation and energy because you have offered ceaseless and always saged advice and ideas. I place you in very high regard because of everything you have brought to exchanges for as long as I have been on CZ which goes back over two years. I would not feel right knowing that I did not come to your side and offer you my thoughts and support after what I have just witnessed.

HV, apologizies for stepping out of bounds of normal discussion in your forum. The last thing you need is to have a forum turn into a pissing contest. This is not my intention at all and I will not engage in that.

As stated above, I am personally appalled (gross understatement) at the language, intent and venom that was directed at Ginab4u who has a remarkably consistent and long presence on CZ, and there is no way I could gloss over that with coming to her side. Which is why I am addressing Ginab4u, and only Ginab4u, and no one else.

regards and respect, ck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)