CureZone   Log On   Join
Prilosec OTC, digestive issues, etc..

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
aperfectcircle Views: 6,574
Published: 11 years ago

Prilosec OTC, digestive issues, etc..

For someone trying to get a better grip on my digestive issues. Is there a time and place for Prilosec OTC? I have taken action on eliminating sugars. (which is very hard for someone with a sweet tooth). Eliminating simple carbs, wheat, gluten and lactose. After a good solid couple of days of successfully eliminating these things I feel a lot better. The time on Prilosec OTC my symptoms (nasal drip, watery feeling in the ears", slimy throat feeling in the back of my throat) went away. Voice was stronger. Breathing better. I felt better. After doing what I mentioned above (avoiding certain things) I felt similar but not quite as much relief. I really do feel like I am making some progress.

My questions are.

1. Is there a time for Prilosec OTC?

2. I don't really feel like I have a handle on WHY this is happening. WHAT is the problem that is causing all this havoc? How is it working? What's the chain reaction of events? ...yeah i know that is like a zillion ?s in one, but it all revolves around the same question.

3. Is there a diet regimen that I should follow? I get suggestions often but they sound like advertisements for supplements. IE. Apple Cider Vinegar is suppose to help with numerous things including GERD. Well it didn't with me.....

Very thankful for this website!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)