CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How did you do, Smiley?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
fledgling Views: 2,490
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,593,967

Re: How did you do, Smiley?

We're moving, again...sigh.

Liver area/gallbladder heavy today...feels like a stone could move any day now...I wish. Appetite still pretty good, other things okay.

I've been slow ordering Humaworm and their Liver Flush...slow-moving since stroke last July, but coming along.

Much less depression in last couple of months, if any at all. I swear that gallstones are attached to emotions. It is like we bury unhappy experiences with any gallstones we are forming at the time...and that the experiences return to our memory as the stone passes.

Neat thing is that we only need to remember the experience clearly, and see what it was, before it passes away, permanantly. Remembering isn't nearly as painful as the experience was, and its vanishing is downright pleasant.

There is no trace of anger or regret left behind.

Grin!

My best to you.

I'll try to remember to report my results. I know I am cleaner and stronger with what I've done in the past few years.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)