CureZone   Log On   Join
albendazole / mebendazole

John Dewormme Views: 2,786
Published: 12 years ago

albendazole / mebendazole

I posted on here a couple of months ago when I was having a negative reaction to zimecterin gold. My brain hurt. I didn't know what was happening, I was told that my brain was bleeding (by a hypochondriac who watches those medical dramas on tv), etc.

It would be difficult to emphasize just how terrible my head felt for those 2 and a half weeks, and I said I wouldn't try the drugs again until I could get a brain scan. I guess I lied. 3 things happened since then.

1. The private messages I got here which explained to me in detail about what happens in the brain when parasites die off, and the things you can do about it. If you are reading this, you know who you are. It means alot to me that you took the time to write those emails. Thanks.

2. The brain symptoms went away.

3. Scattering, ineffective herbs, pissed off worms all over, trouble falling asleep, etc. You know the drill. Particularly disturbing was the biting behind my eyes and at the tip of my penis (!). These worms have a pretty bad attitude and seem to know how to get under your skin. Ha.

So I ordered from a trusted source and the drugs were quality, cheap, on time, and fresh. My strategy is going to be to bomb the hell out of them. And this time, I don't have to freak out over the brain inflammation because I'll know that's what it is (thanks again).

About an hour ago I took a 400 mg albendazole and a 100 mg mebendazole. Fatty meal, chewed up well, etc. If anyone has any dosage suggestions for someone interested in using the "nuclear option" please let me know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.607 sec, (1)