CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: neti pot? help! :(

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 3,408
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,591,044

Re: neti pot? help! :(

Thank you for your response. No one ever responds to my threads in the humaworm forum and it's frustrating when you feel parasites crawling around your skull and need answers.

I have been on humaworm less than a week, or actually, I think about a week now. I lost track but I am about halfway through my first bag so that sounds about right. Is that enough time? How long would it take to kill them? I am experiencing less movement but it still is there. Last night there was a lot of twitching behind my eye and now there is a dull ache back in the cavity and I feel very tired. Does this mean its passing away?

I also have less movement in my stomach area but still feel movement/crawly things in my feet. Am I right to be confident that they are dying?

Oh and good call on the pumpkin seeds. I have been eating them but I ran out two days ago. I will get more today. I will also get fresh pineapple.

I am starting a raw alkalinizing diet + juice fast on saturday (probably juice fasting three days a week rest of the week juice + raw salads) I'm hoping that will help my body kill them off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)