CureZone   Log On   Join
prayer request

wombat Views: 1,604
Published: 11 years ago

prayer request

Please pray, send good vibes, do a mojo dance... whatever you do in your life to invoke healing energies...please do THAT for a CZ member that is facing a critical situation with a loved one. From an e-mail(I was given permission to post this request):

"... I'm really caught up in this rescue mission right now, she understood that my situation is critical, whereas hers is - thank G'd - somewhat better.

I'm doing my best to hang in there, by teeth and claws. I had never imagined the system was so scr#$% up, puts everything in a whole new perspective.

The way I pray is very simple: I just give thanks (from the depths of my soul, that is) for EVERYTHING, specifically about what I want to happen, even if those things have not happened yet. As in: Thank you, G'd for the constant, continuous and obvious improvement in ____'s health. Thank you for lovingly giving him more awareness, mental clarity, understanding, patience, calmness, wisdom, inner peace, and appreciation for the efforts of all beings helping him, on a daily basis". Something along those lines. I NEVER say things like: Dear G'd please give me A, B, C, and D.

If you think you could perhaps pray for him sometimes the way I do, I would DEEPLY appreciate it...."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.593 sec, (1)