CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

Views: 46,291
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,571,076

Re: Battling pinworms or something? I feel sad, need to vent

Hi wormwarrior, Didn't see your response to my post. I make a post and because of working and everything else, I forget to go back and look for replys.

For the past 40 days I've been taking big amount of dewormer and other things but pinworms (and probably every other worm you listed) are crawling. I've been taking daily:

2 tbsp barefoot adult dewormer

1 tbsp barefoot adult parasite tincture

barefoot's All N One Kit which consists of parts A, B and C. This is part dewormer, Colon Cleanse (all the organs cleanse) - Parts B & C are liquid and Part A is capsules.

6 capsules of humaworm extra strength and made special for pinworms and tapeworms

one tablespoon of pure Black-Walnut tincture

4-6 clove capsules

approx 8-14 drops of oregano oil in a capsule

several droppers of hot cayenne tincture

Was taking 3 jumbo garlic cloves each a.m. for about a month but now switched to garlic tincture

Also taking a few other liquids (not sure if they're tinctures) which Js. Mom takes -- samento (microbial), licorice root, fenugreek, burdock.

This is DAILY and they are still crawling!!!
I've also done approx 19 Hulda Clark and coke flushes (I've lost count).

If you recall, I went to my M.D. for a stool test which she said was negative for any type of worm. I told her that is impossible because they are crawling while we speak. She told me to see a gastroenterologist. But I had seen one a year before and she told me I didn't need another for 10 years.

Hope you're doing better than me. Have you made any progress in killing pinworms off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)