CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I treat an internal wound (precisely the intestines)

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
ladylove Views: 15,889
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,587,806

Re: How can I treat an internal wound (precisely the intestines)

Hi ZV,

I see that you already know about Aloe Vera- Good for you, it's great stuff :-)! I hope you are drinking it.

Fresh raw cabbage juice, drunk daily, is known to completely heal bleeding ulcers in about 3-4 weeks' time.
Also one of my teachers, Dr. Bernard Jensen , taught that one could completely renew the intestinal lining in 3 months with the right nutrition. Cabbage clearly fits that bill.

Slippery Elm inner bark is not only nutritious (You could live on the stuff) but is also very healing to the intestinal walls, and is often given for mucous membrane bleeding. It is gentle and very effective.

Lastly, Cayenne pepper (I am not kidding) is a tremendous healer of the whole body, will halt trauma shock if taken properly, stems bleeding and speeds healing very well. For reference, look up Dr. John Christopher and Dr. David Schulze, who both relied on its properties to heal thousands of people. Cayenne is a great healer, but do not fail to take it with food BOTH *before* and *after* if you are not used to it.

Drink enough water (Half your body weight in ounces, w/one pinch of good Sea Salt to every liter) so that your body tissues are not forced to marinate in an acid bath every day. Go to http://www.watercure.com
for more info on water and its applicability to your problem.

The only reason I have not mentioned Comfrey root is that it can sometimes heal over the tissue so fast that an infection can get "covered up" underneath, IMO if it happens this time, that is counterproductive.

Many folks insist that raw garlic cloves will kill any festering infection hidden anywhere in the body, and some say they have cured cancer by means of it. I know Garlic lowers blood pressure when chewed raw. Others question whether chewing raw garlic is a good idea. I say if you like garlic, then go for it. If you decide to chew garlic, it's hot when raw- chew bread or veggies or avocado or banana around it or something, because I can feel it burning inside if I don't do that.

You may also benefit from using a Castor Oil Pack on your abdomen, made famous by Mr. Edgar Cayce , you can look that up on the Web.

Dr. Louis Kuhne developed a sitz bath technique called the "friction sitz bath" which I am sure will help as well. If you can't find it on the web then go to the search function here on CZ and look up "sitz bath".

I hope this helps.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)