CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4 month old Infant has Eczema on Face

treestars Views: 8,953
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 6,131

Re: 4 month old Infant has Eczema on Face

I know that this was written quite a while ago but I am hoping that you still keep up with this board.

I am a new mother of a five week old little girl. Last Thursday she started with a rash on both of her ears which started to spread behind the ears, down the neck and onto her face. We took her to a doctor and found out it was eczema. After that our midwife recommended that we get some Apricot oil to put on the dry peeling rash which we have been doing and also quit using the soaps we were using on her and our clothes. It hasn't been enough time yet to see if that clears up the problem but I was wondering how does one know if you have an issue with dust mites? We live in an apartment with carpet, so I'm guessing there could be an issue with them? We also have three small dogs. Which could also be an allergic trigger as well. Is there a way to find out what in her environment is causing the flareups?

Also for others who suffer or their children, to keep the rash from getting a bacterial infection garlic oil was helpful. When my daughter's rash got weepy with an amber colored crust we put garlic oil (either you can make garlic infused olive oil yourself or get garlic oil capsules and crush them open) on her rash and it helped alot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)