CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver cleanse

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
smiley100 Views: 3,064
Published: 11 years ago

Liver cleanse

Today is my second last day of the liver cleanse and I'm so glad I went through it! The first few days a lot of white stingy worms (about 5cm long) were seen and now some liver flukes. Will continuing the humaworm liver cleanse after each round of humaworm get rid of my eye floaters? I only developed eye floaters last yr and still have them- I think they're definitely parasite rerlated. My acupunture said it was due to my liver...so I hope the liver cleanse will get rid of the floaters.

Also, my main question is: What am I to expect when my period comes after taking this liver cleanse? My period is due early next week and I just want to know what I'm to expect so I don't get freaked out or whatever. Will it be heavier? lighter? later? What have other women experienced after the liver cleanse??? I hope it will get rid of all my pain!:) But, don't want to get my hopes up. but, humaworm has cleared up the horrible part of the period pain since i started humaworm last yr.

- Smiley.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)