CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GUM Allergy - Food Intolerances - Leaky Gut

rod Views: 2,281
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,811

Re: GUM Allergy - Food Intolerances - Leaky Gut

Hi There,

Fighting against LGS is probably the toughest fight I have had in my whole life, due to the fact that just till now I realize that had it, and I was making the same mistake over and over again. The only medicine is really helping me out is Chinese medicine, pretty much acupunture and herbs.
Ok this is the order everybody has to follow to heal leaky gut in this mandatory order:

1)The Toughest( find out what food are you allergic to and avoid it). I found it out with EDS(Electro dermal Screanning), my diet is pretty much chicken, millet, quinoa, amaranth, cooked veggies(green beans, pepper, onion, zuccini), apples, some nuts like, walnuts, cashews, lentels, kideny beans, berries(rasp, black, blue), yucca.
This is the hardest part and difference those that heal that don't.

2) liver detox. As the small intestine has been offending the liver for a long time with unprocecced food leaking through the gut it has tax the liver enormous, so it is super important to detox and flush your liver with both herbs and liver flush.

3) after you have clean your liver then you have to support your spleen(pancreas in chinese) as it is in charge of rebuild back the walls of the gut.

4) Support your kidney also with herbs.During the whole process to support your Adrenal glands as also have been taxed with a lot of work due to the Leaky gut.

5) Probiotics to repopulate the small gut flora.

Good luck this is a marathon not a race, it might probably take 1/2 the time you were sick to cure you less, good bless you.

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)