the one thing i worry about with the cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
burowndoc74 Views: 1,450
Published: 12 years ago

the one thing i worry about with the cleanse

Hello All...

The one thing that I question and worry a little about on The Master Cleanse (i am on day 20, on my way to 40)is drinking the laxative tea every night. It has the Senna, which has some controversy about your body/bowel system becoming dependent on it. The back of the box (smooth move) also say's do not take for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Before this cleanse, I have NEVER had any problems with my BM, in fact its extremely healthy, NEVER constipated or the opposite, just always perfect and healthy and I am worried that talking this laxative tea every night for the 40 days is going to ruin this once I am done with the cleanse and off the tea. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is there a better laxative tea that I can take without the Senna? Your input is greatly appreciated.
thanks...Jamie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.641 sec, (1)