CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop Using 'Natural' Deodorants Until You Read This

AXILLIMIKE Views: 1,320
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,574,342

Re: Stop Using 'Natural' Deodorants Until You Read This

Thanks to Dr. Mercola for exposing the crystal deodorants as aluminum. Many of us found out the hard way and now we know they belong in the "aluminum" family. If the underarms breakout after using Crystals, you have been exposed to a transitory metal toxicity. The alums salts soak into the skin and eventually the body try's to expels them, but only after inflaming and scarring the sweat ducts. The Doc's are telling us to lower our salt intake and here we soak our underarms with a non organic salt crystal? Dr. Mercola was right to call them out for not having scientific data to prove their safety. The molecules are small, so it's just a matter of time before the salts enter the blood stream. If anyone goes to the Smithsonian Institute, look in the Geology section and read where the plaque: "Aluminum is a transitory metal without any human benefit".
Why Deodorants are not working. You might first like to use a Detox cleansing Deodorant from this company called Herbalix.
This stuff worked for me. I use it at night and eventually the odors and sweat were reduced. It must of been the chemicals or aluminum making the smell. It seems strange but it works in reverse at night to bring out the odors while you sleep. It made my daytime deodorant work. But try their daytime deodorant, it doesn't contain any aluminum, just food grade powders to absorb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)