CureZone   Log On   Join
Depression and medications

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
waldens Views: 1,161
Published: 11 years ago

Depression and medications

Tony and Luella, I have written in the past about my wife's melanoma treatment, which at the moment has been successful but with side effects. She has an overriding problem which has us baffled. Along with intolerance to just about every medication so far, she has long-standing depression and anxiety, maybe starting from post partum depression of 50 years ago. She has always handled it well, recognizing what it is and mostly rising above it. An exciting new treatment to hold the presently arrested melanoma at bay has been proposed by her oncologist. However, she is reluctant to start something new because she is afraid of running into the usual side effects. I didn't propose she try Rose Laurel OPC because if only one tablet per day knocked my stomach out I knew for sure it would be extremely rough on her delicate stomach. The most recent medication for her anxiety has resulted in loss of sleep and other problems, as usual. We seem to be running out of options. Bottom line is that she apparently cannot tolerate any medications!

She has also started acupuncture for chronic back pain which we hope will ease that problem and I intend to ask the Chinese doctor if he can help there

So, -- in your knowledge and experience does anything stand out as a safe, effective and natural way which might treat her depression and anxiety?

We do appreciate your caring responses to our concerns and thanks for any comments you might have.

Sincerely, Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)