CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena IS Horrible !

jessysnipsnip Views: 1,115
Published: 11 years ago

Mirena IS Horrible !

They say mirena released only little bit of hormones into the blood stream how much is too little !! How can very little be true, if it is in a silicone based gel being released into the uterous,and some only enters the blood stream, and i have silicone levels in my blood stream as high as a woman with silicone breast implants and me being post mirena one month! very little hormone released is BS! how can it be building up in my blood in a year and a half , and i have no breast implants. so yes it does enter the blood stream allot not a little !!

even if they wont take this product of the market i hope everyone know how the side effects are life threatening ! and severe side effects not just side effects.

How people have to take pain medications and muscle relaxers just to get through the day or night.

MRI s and all tests show nothing is wrong how can this horrible thing still be on the market.

! spread the word! this is a evil thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)