CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LF & glutathion your thoughts PLZ

Views: 1,464
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,360

Re: LF & glutathion your thoughts PLZ

my MD was giving me similar treatments. i had a series of 17 of one kind that seriously helped my nerve damage. i did a total of about 45 of various IV's and i've struggled with the same questions. I feel that now I'm well enough to hold my head up, however I have a long way to go.. I think the $ stress and at times the physical stress of having an IV in my arm put a strain on me but i dealt with it and endured up to a point. Now, I feel it is time to do the Liver Flush thing, and I've done 3 and I know it's going to keep getting better.

those iv's have to circulate a certain amount of time before it dissipates completely, so he has a point. however maybe you can slow down on the treatments so you can do a combination... if all your energy is spent on IV treatments what time do you have left to provide yourself with living nutrition? yes IV 's can give you a powerhouse of certain nutrients however can't possibly provide the phytonutrients nor the variety and expert dosing that nature gives us. so i think vit c and alpha lipoic acid, etc are great!!! but your body has to be fixed in order to really know how to apply those treatments... some of my results reversed as soon as treatments were finished.. however i believe that once my liver is clean those things would make me flourish.

iv's are not a substitute for juicing real food.

hope this helps :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

16.156 sec, (1)