CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PERFECT

ndul Views: 4,357
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,567,154

Re: PERFECT

Thanks you guys! Yes it does feel GREAT!!!! Ya know I was a believer in iodine. I felt a change as soon as I started taking it, but deep inside, I was a bit nervous it wasn't going to work for my fibroid. To be honest I had been ignoring it because it stressed me out to feel it or even to think about it. I never went to the doctor to have it checked out to be sure it was "just a fibroid". If it had been cancer I wouldn't have done the chemo they would have recommended anyhow. I know that sounds crazy, but if it has gotten worse, I wouldn't have went to our doctors here to be treated, I'd have been to Gerson or some other place across the border to get treated. All the investigating on Iodine (and selenium too) led me to believe supplementing these could dissolve a cancerous tumor as well anyhow, so I thought I would stick with it (unless it got bigger then I was going to get properly tested, but in the back of my mind there was always that niggling feeling of "what if?????" You can't imagine how excited I was yesterday when I finally dared to confront my fear and check it out, and to not be able to feel it anymore. Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to keep taking everything for the rest of my life, and sticking to the diet as well. It's a win win.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.080 sec, (1)