CureZone   Log On   Join
questions for humaworm!!

smiley100 Views: 1,747
Published: 11 years ago

questions for humaworm!!

Hi Humaworm,

I was searching through older posts on 'ask humaworm' and in one you stated to someone who was having a heavier period: "If your female problems are in any way parasite or toxin related - you will have a sooner-than-expected period and a heavier period."
My periods have improved since taking humaworm last year, but they have never been early while on humaworm- does that mean it isn't parasite related???????

I just finished humaworm on tuesday and got my period on Wednesday arvo and it's heavier, and not comfortable- but not as bad as it has been in the past!!

Could my menstrual problems be parasite related since I've spotted quite a few liver flukes and other parasites?? and, menstrual problems have improved??

I'm quite tired though and not 100%- haven't been for the past 2 weeks- guess it's due to die-off and pms. anyways, anything else i can do to get better???
I've been taking the humana tea as well and will do liver cleanse soon.

- Smiley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.283 sec, (1)