CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded osteoporosis

oldlady Views: 1,374
Published: 11 years ago

osteoporosis

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_MH/tn-bearcubs.jpg

I am new here and have read so many post that my head is swimming. I have many questions as to what do I do now?

I am 67 and have been in pretty good health most of my life. We retired 7 years ago and moved to Montana where we have to truck our water in to our cistern.This is underground and is steel lined. I have never felt good about this but felt I had no choice.

Last year I started having lots of leg pain, my leg joints felt like they were burning and felt very swollen. I gave in and went to a Dr. Test showed very little vitamin D, and osteo Arthritis, also too much calcium in my blood.

I go home and decide to stop drinking the water, go off all sodas, started taking vitamin d3. I felt much better, not well but better. My Dr. insisted I have a bone scan,and that showed osteoporosis, and Dr. wants me on those medicines.

I don't want to take those medicines, none of them!!

I got a message from one lady here that gave me some good advice, and I have started researching. I think I have read so much that I really don't now what to do from here.

How to get my body back to normal? I know I am old but I believe I was created to last longer than this, and I try to take care of what I eat or drink. I live in the country and don't have access to fast foods, (thank God)I make everything we eat,I really try and yet I am not well.

I would appreciate any advice- Thanks, Willene

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)