CureZone   Log On   Join
Die- off

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
smiley100 Views: 1,863
Published: 11 years ago

Die- off

Hey all,

It's about Day 26 of humaworm and for this past week I've been feeling the die-off symtpoms. I was feeling great until the week begun last week! I was so glad to not have die off symtpoms like I had in round 1 of humaworm, but now- I've got them. Why am I only getting die-off symptoms now? and not earlier?

I just want to vent: my head has been feeling stuffy the past few days; I was super tired Tuesday and Wednesday (fortunately, that has lessened:)); I haven't gone to work since Monday:( due to not feeling well: dizzy when I get up, weak.

Usually whenever I've been standing up from sitting a bit and then walk a bit- I almost black out and have to hold onto something to regain consciousness almost..does that make sense??? What could it be? low blood sugar levels? has anyone else experienced this?
I thought all this was due to my periods being due today, but it is prob. die-off symptoms.

I am taking humana tea and water:).

Do die-off symtpoms get worse around when periods are due? Anyone experienced this? Is it because the liver is overworking removing toxins as well as getting ready for periods???

I don't like die off- but I need to think positively: for, it is great that God led me to Humaworm and I'm improving. I got to be patient: it takes time.

How are other people out there holding down jobs while going through die-off symptoms??? I know I'll be much better soon, just got to hang in there. And, how do others have a social life when they suffer die-off smyptoms?? I wanted to hang out with friends tonight, but had a bad headache. Anyways, just thought I'd ask those questions and vent to you all.

-Smiley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)