CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

nurs037 Views: 7,651
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,094

Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

Sorry you are having such a bad experience, it is kinda hard to avoid when you really get to a deep cleanse. I experienced bad scatter after 2rounds of HW, I then ordered some albenz. I also experienced head pressure and tingling, they migrage away from the drugs to the head. I used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and i could actually feel them melt away in my head after a couple of hours, it was crazy, but it worked!

If you had a intracranial hemmhorage you would have severe constant headache with possible visual disturbances and confusion that got worse over time. This can happen in minutes, hours or a few days but not over a week. So maybe that will be helpful, i can truely relate to the horror of feeling all that for the first time. Just try to be patient and change things up to see what works, there is no quick fix. Good Luck:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)