CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

John Dewormme Views: 7,973
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,554,194

Re: Zimecterin Gold caution

Thanks, Megan. I know what you mean about the pressure feeling in the brain, something I'd never experienced before. Also, headaches, which I rarely got before. And the tiredness, brain fog, etc. You just know when you've done something to your brain.

Even though I am beginning to hope/think that I may have skated by on this one, I've probably increased the possibility of stroke/aneurysm/seizure in the future. You don't want to mess with your brain. I just wanted to let people know to be very careful with this stuff. I was pretty stupid and careless. And the irony is that I had eliminated more parasites with eclectic "intestinal formula" - just Black-Walnut and Wormwood . The idea is get rid of the nasties without damaging the host.

As much as I hate going to the conventional doctor, I know of no other way to deal with this one. I have to get a scan and let them look at it. I don't know of any herbs/natural methods to deal with potential damage/bleeding in the brain, I wish I did. I think that if the pressure is too bad, they have to drill a hole and drain the blood out of there. Fun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)