CureZone   Log On   Join
Zimecterin Gold caution

John Dewormme Views: 10,718
Published: 12 years ago

Zimecterin Gold caution

I don't post much here, I just lurk and try different things to deal with parasites. Every now and then, though, I chime in if I have something to say.

I started out about 11 months ago using herbs to deal with parasites, pretty much trying them all. About a month ago I became impatient with the herbs and begin learning about the drugs. The first drug I decided to try was Zimecterin Gold.

I took a dose for a 180 lb man and nothing happened. Nothing good, nothing bad. No worms were seen, no side effects were noticed. Then, starting a few nights later, I began to notice what I guess people have been calling "scattering." It was downright unpleasant, laying there, trying to sleep, feeling like worms were crawling up my chest, down my arms and legs, etc. It was like a horror movie. I couldn't believe it.

I have never experienced scattering with the herbs, but I did experience it right away after the drugs.

One night, in blind, stupid frustration, I got up out of bed and took ANOTHER dose of zimecterin gold for 180 lbs. I just wanted to kill the bastards. This was about a week after the first dose.

Immediately I knew that something was wrong. Strange headaches, like pins and needles, and a feeling of pressure in my brain. I remembered that Dariush had warned that too much can cause brain bleeding.

It is now about a week later and I have recurring headaches and a feeling of pressure in my brain. I am now faced with going to a medical clinic, no health insurance, and trying to talk then into giving me a brain scan because I might have a hemmorhage because I took too much worm medicine intended for horses. And yes, I will look like a dumbass.

I have no idea what I have done to my brain but something is definately not right.

My conscience wouldn't rest until I told people about it. Take it or leave it, for whatever it's worth. I am not trying to enter the drugs vs herbs debate. I'm just giving my experience. But be very careful in trying the drugs.

I'm remembering the fable from my childhood, about the tortoise and the hare: Slow and steady wins the race.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)