CureZone   Log On   Join
SURVEY: Rotating different diets, or just one all year?

bellywellness Views: 4,577
Published: 14 y

SURVEY: Rotating different diets, or just one all year?

Question: Do you stick to one particular diet all year long or do you switch it up? What works best for you and why??

I've worked for a while consulting with people on nutrition and facilitating cleansing work as a colon hydrotherapist. I am certainly of the belief that no one diet is perfect for everyone, myself included. But I am also not convinced that there is only ONE diet for me either!

Throughout my explorations of different approaches to nutrition, and relying on my intuitive sense of how my body responds to each one, I now find myself rotating between various diets/approaches throughout the year.

For Instance: The "Eat Right for you Type" diet makes a lot of sense to me. I've always known that a mostly vegetarian diet worked best for me and that wheat, and dairy should be limited even before I knew that this was part of the protocol for Type A's. I try to keep the Type A diet in the back of my mind at all times, but I'm not so strict about some of the details.

In the Fall & Winter, I gravitate towards a macrobiotic diet (I was raised macrobiotic/vegetarian as a child). I also appreciate some of the ayurvedic recipes for warm cleansing foods like Kitcheree. Herbal teas also take center stage. I still drink lots of green veggie juices, and eat raw foods, but I really crave that balancing warmth.

In the Spring & Summer I start moving towards a Raw Foods & Juice diet and start preparing for my deepest cleansing work. I love incorporating some of the Body Ecology diet principles in the Summer....

I'm a huge proponent of trying to eat locally and seasonally which also make a big difference in how I eat based on what's available.

You?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)