CureZone   Log On   Join
Round 2 of humaworm

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
smiley100 Views: 1,446
Published: 11 years ago

Round 2 of humaworm

Okay, I finally received my humaworm products after complications with Aus. quaratine- anyways, thank you Humaworm for sorting all that out!
It's only Day 3 of round 2 and my stomach has become a little sore sometimes and there's a bit of movement feeling in my stomach.
My husband and I have chosen the preventative dose of humana tea, which is only 30mls each 3 times a day. It's a bit difficult to have it 3 times a day when you can't eat one hour before or after and are busy with other things...could we just double the dose and take it once or twice a day???

I hope the die-off symptoms aren't as bad as when I did round 1, but even if they are: I am determined to persevere 'cause it is primarily HUmaworm which has gotten me so so much better (I used to suffer horrible stomach cramps, period pain, and headaches- these have all vastly improved since Humaworm!!!:)).

Kind regards,
smiley.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)