CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment

infinitelove Views: 3,291
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,547

Re: A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment

Wombat, this fear of abandonment is so incredibly present in individuals our age that I can think of practically no one I know who hasn't/doesn't experience it to some degree.

My dad abandoned our family as did my most current husband, Matt. Just "Poof".

I'm currently reading a book entitled Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton (recommended by Maya). I've found it to be so insightful to my own conditions of consciousness that I've contacted him for a personal session to gain even greater clarity re the psychology of my soul. This is my quest...understanding.

You are an absolutely BRILLIANT woman who's assisted hundreds if not thousands of people with regards to your understanding of Iodine alone. Your wit, your intelligence and most decidedly your heart is evident in all your postings. I've enjoyed you for many, many years, dear heart.

This epoch has indeed "stirred the pot" on all levels of being-ness...health, relationships, etc. We are the ones who want to know wtf is up. I love all of us who are willing to engage the slings and arrows to get to the nitty gritty of the 'code' which we've elected to experience.

IC, I'd LOVE to shift my code...yet I know I've agreed to experience the present code in order to grok a little bit deeper. And *shit* it hurts most of the time. How I do long for the peace of home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.766 sec, (1)