CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enneagram Test

Views: 3,365
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,238

Re: Enneagram Test

LOL, LOTS OF LAUGHTER, Well yes I met this bird from Tonga whilst in New Zealand, I didn't understand a word she said, she was just beautiful, what struck me besides her beauty was her femininity, not much about these days.
Anyway that's another story.........

Huna spirituality?

Well I had a Maori friend in NZ and he talked about "Mana", part of "Huna" I believe.

Mana was a strong part of their spirituality. For instance if a young man strayed from the path he was asked to go and see his elders and it seemed to work.
I guess we have lost something along the way?

I will look into the "whole thing" and find what is actually involved and it's thinking, unless you wish to enlighten me perhaps.

I strangely wasn't surprised to see my variant as sexual but I must add I am strictly a one-woman man.

My forgiveness was for 'self' survival, for I departed and have remained so, even at their demise. Cruel it seems but I never brought this on from the beginning.
The more I bent the more they pushed so "arrivederci" to the people that as "Wombat" put it "fear of abandonment". I was ABANDONED, so I had to "abandon" them, I had to set myself free IC, FILTER!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)