Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,714
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,547,941

Re: MS, ALS, etc.

I sometimes work with populations that have CP, severe scoliosis, bedbound, MS, ALS, etc. Have you seen Quantum Touch help or correct any of these conditions, especially if bedbound?

I did work with one man with a neurological disorder that was wheelchair bound.  I can't recall for sure, but I think he had CP.  Anyway I worked on his about maybe 6 times and each time it really helped his pain for quite a while, but he is still in a wheelchair.  I have not tried it for the others.  In the cases of MS and ALS though I would focus on running the energy over the adrenals and thymus in particular.

I read the Quantum Touch book and have tried to run energy a few times. Not really sure what I am doing. Not really sure if the slight warmth I am feeling in my hands is because they are starting to go numb from being stationary, or really running the energy.

A simple way to prove this to yourself is to take a bottle of cheap wine and pour two glasses.  Then run the energy through one of the glasses.  It will reduce the bitterness in the wine.  Compare the taste to the second cup of wine.  I have done this with vinegar as well.

Also remember that the more you practice it the stronger you will become at it.  You can also do this on pets, plants, etc.

Have sometimes used a magnet on my spine to increase my intent. Don't know how effective this is.

Don't know, never tired this.  But certain vizualizations can help.  For example, I like to visualize an eagle feather quill stuck in the back of my hand.  Eagle feathers are extremely powerful.  Sounds strange but if you press the quill of an eagle feather between the palms of your hands it will feel like it is burning.  Another one is visualizing hot coals in the palms of my hands and as I exhale on the breath the coals getting red hot. Or think about the hum from a crystal singing bowel in your hear while running the energy.  Try different things and see what works best for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)