CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My own Budwig story

MrCuddly Views: 26,412
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,547,809

Re: My own Budwig story

Quark isn't exactly cottage cheese but it isn't exactly yogurt either - right? I always understood that you can use yogurt if you don't tolerate cottage cheese, but cottage cheese is usually the first choice.

Also why do you only recommend using homemade yogurt rather than store bought organic? Also I wasn't aware that you could substitute the ground flax seeds for the oil (though it seems logical that you could). Does it mix as thoroughly in with the dairy? I'm not arguing just trying to clarify from my understanding since you've obviously been at this longer than I.

Actually I can put small fridge in my office, the problem is more a place to prepare and then how to clean up. I know it sounds lazy, but with everything else going letting that stuff dry and cake on the utensils all day and then taking them home to try to scrub it all off day after day is probably not going to happen long term.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)