CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just found out I have FMS

CLOE1 Views: 1,691
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,462

Re: I just found out I have FMS

wow, your story sounds like mine!!!! isnt it nice that we are not nuts,lol. you will learn to live with it, i have. i thought i was crazy for a long time also, and so did everyone else. the worst thing that was said to me, was that i was lazy!!!! ( lazy hell) i used to be very active!! i have learned over the years that other peoples opinions dont count much. i know who i am, and i know that i am a good person. we do have to stay positive. by talking to people about this illness, many have found out that they have it. it is a relief of some sorts, just knowing. now, i try to help others through it. its a hard road some days. i am also bipolar, so you can imagine, maybe,lol. its hard to stick to plans, so i dont make many now. i just go with the flow. for many years i cancelled appointments, fun times, vacations,ect: and i still do. oh well, some days i just dont want to go out. now i know thats ok!!! maybe i should be right here helping others!!! i dont worry as much about what others think these days, maybe being 45 years old makes the difference. having an illness like this sometimes makes you go through a lot of guilt, because you just cant do. if you ever need to vent or just talk, please email me. you are going through a very emotional time right now, and thats ok too. stick with the people that support you and love you. god bless, cloe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)