Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
absolute Views: 1,362
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,539,589

Re: pau darco, chaparal etc...

Hveragerthi,

I've a bad sorethroat and bad diarrea since a week ago. The sore on my throat is very painful. However, I don't developed fever or flu. Due to my HIV, I took Pau D Arco and Andrographis since last 3 months. These herbs could not cure my sorethroat at all. I have tried gargling with Apple Cider Vinegar. I have tried Virgin Coconut Oil capsule also. But it does not help to improve my condition. And it getting worse.

So last night, i cannot stand the pain anymore. I go to my fridge and pop in Curam 625mg Antibiotic. This morning, my sorethroat is getting better. It not that painful anymore.

Now I really have doubt on Pau D Arco and Andrographis. These herb could not even cure my Sorethroat. I am not sure the sorethroat is caused by Virus or Bacteria. But after I took antibiotic, my sorethroat is getting better. However, it's still not going away..

Hveragerthi, may be u can help and is it really can cure HIV and leukemia virus? Can Pau D Arco cure severe sorethroat too?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)