CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to kill Ascaris Head? Stubborn Bugger

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
godmadeusperfect Views: 30,813
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,544,356

Re: How to kill Ascaris Head? Stubborn Bugger

Hi, I took a few 3 drop doses and then was so tired of having been sick for 3 years that I jumped up to about 13 drops one day and that was the day that I saw the massive exodus of parasite after parasite (but I fasted for half a day at least before that so it had a clean path to kill stuff). I would highly NOT recommend approaching it the way I did by taking way too many drops for your tolerance, it was rough! Then I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement off and on and still do and I guess I have worked up to about 12 drops at a time. In terms of the classic protocol it sounds about right, but the guys at the mms forum know more, or the internet mms sites. I did all my cleansing until I stopped seeing worms in the stool which took a solid year, but had I done the classic Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol I'm sure it would have taken less time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)