CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How did you do?

owensark Views: 1,489
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,265

Re: How did you do?

What directions are you guys following??? The method I'm using is out of The Cure For All Diseases , and I didn't have anything to eat or drink, although, this time, I will drink water because my first cleanse I was DYING of thirst!! I believe the Epsom Salts is to clean out the intestines/bowel for the gall stones to have plenty of room. Then, the 1/2 cup oil with the 3/4 cup grapefruit juice is taken together, and you IMMEDIATELY need to lay down, and hold still for 20 minutes. Then the next morning, you should get the stones out. Then, the other 2 doses of Epsom Salts , I believe is to remove all the stones so none get caught, stuck, etc. I took pictures of my stones in the toilet, but I think this time (this weekend) I'm going to use a strainer of some kind so I can actually COUNT them. In the pictures, I'm guessin I got 500-700 stones. I would follow her recipe EXACTLY, and you should have no problems! My mom and I both do it together and compare notes. She got about 1000 she said-t here were TONS of them. If you would like to see my pictures, (I'm so proud of them!!) let me know and I'll email them to you!
Take care, and good luck on your next cleanse!
Tara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.952 sec, (1)