CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: obama may well have had the worse 1st year of any president in history.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
machaon.fl Views: 2,741
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,542,598

Re: obama may well have had the worse 1st year of any president in history.

All it really does is prove what a racist you are.

I am not a racist, although I do not feel that black culture has done a lot of damage to the entire continent of Africa and has damaged the culture of many of the more civilized cultures of this world. Most of Africa is one huge garbage dump of untreated sewerage, poverty, crime, ignorance, corruption, misery and violence. Many of the animal species throughout Africa have been permanently wiped off the face of this earth. In fact, even the inner cities of the US are dangerous places where no one in their right mind would want to live. Our prisons are filled with violent, dangerous black repeat felons. What is there to like about black culture or black contributions to civilization?

But...... Just because I feel that Obama is not competent and I feel that his policies are going to severely damage America, doesn't make me a racist. Unless you also feel that I am a woman hater because I feel the same way about Pelosi and Boxer!? Or that I hate the elderly because I feel the same way about Reid? Or that I hate queers because I feel the same way about Barney Frank!

One of my favorite all time singers is Sammy Davis Junior. I have almost all of his songs. I also LOVE the singing of Ray Charles and Louis Armstrong. Does that mean that I must overlook the negative aspects of black culture and black society? We can't live our lives with blinders on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.297 sec, (1)