CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about options just before gb removal surgery

fsboeira Views: 1,421
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,307

Re: question about options just before gb removal surgery

I came to the curezone after I was dignosed with a gb full of stones. The doctors I saw(conventional ones) were positive and stated that the ONLY solution for me was surgery. This happens last January after a pizza night with friends.

I spoke to many friends who had their gb removed. Many complained of constant diarrhea, or constant blurping after eating, etc... So I thought i should try all i could before i had my gb removed.

I started my whole healing process reading Mrs Chang´s article which I highly recommend your friend to read. Please see website below.

Thickened gb walls simply means her gb is inflammed. The symptoms of an inflammed gb are: Thick gb walls, fever, cold flashes, pain in the gb cage, diarrhea etc. ALL THESE symptoms are likely to vanish as soon as she does her first flush.

Of course your friend will need to look after her diet as a first step, but results pay off.

I had only one BAD gb attack which was the first one in January. After that I had one mild one that disappeared after I took Epsom Salt and then I flushed. A few weeks agpo I had a light discomfort in my gb and again, I flushed. ALL BAD symptoms were immediately gone.

What really matters is that we are not sure life will be better without our gb. Ask your friend to make some phone calls she will be surprised at how many friends of friends had their gb removed and how many are unhappy for havinmg it removed.

If your friend wants more details she can email me I´ll be glad to share my own healing experience.(fsboeira@cpovo.net)

Good luck!

Fernando

www.sensiblehealth.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.016 sec, (1)