CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about options just before gb removal surgery

hanna Views: 2,665
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,307

Re: question about options just before gb removal surgery

The reason I came to curezone: Inflammed gallbladder, 28 mm stone stuck in gallbladder neck, walls 42 mm instead of 3 mm, spot on spleen.

Ultrasound 10 months later: No inflammation, stone still there but now floating, walls back to normal 3mm, spot on spleen gone.

Mainly started out with the liverflushes. Never did Bowel Cleanse (except with the epsom salt) or parasite cleanse. During the 10 months my results were not great with the stones, because I always cheated.

I tried to improve my diet according to the Ayurvedic bodytype system.
This year I have gotten more serious about breaking the stone.
I use chanca piedra, like it. According to Andreas Moritz you can do it for 2 months and take a break. I don't do well with Julia Chang's herbs, I don't feel well on them.

The last 6 flushes I have done is according to the Oxypowder one with the superphos30. I like the bowels to be clean so you don't have fecal matter to look through.
I can eat anything I want but I might still have the stone. Next US in a few months.
My acceptance is that people can live with stones, most people do but they don't know it.

Johanna

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=182&i=3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.551 sec, (1)