What dangers are you going to experience by ingesting traces of peroxide?
You invite an over-reaction of your Immune System and your NeuroHormonal System by ingesting Hydrogen Peroxide with your food.
By the way, what do you do to suppress your own body's production of peroxide since you think this highly beneficial substance is so toxic?
As I stated, I gargle and brush my teeth daily with Peroxide. I am just careful not to ingest it. I also limit my exposure to it as much as possible.
Over-exposure and over-production of body chemicals, mainly hormones and cytokines, are a main cause of worsening disease and worsening health problems. Any body chemical in excess is unhealthy for you.