CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Invincible - Vocal Profiling

Invincible Views: 3,463
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,540,553

Re: Invincible - Vocal Profiling

Wow, thanks so much to both of you for sharing!

I have briefly encountered Sharry's work before but I think we only have 1 practitioner in the UK and she is over 500 miles from me.

However, Doven did inspire me to go and look through many of Jonathan Goldman's books and 2 books stood out to me: 'The 7 Secrets of Sound Healing' and 'Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics' - so I will be purchasing those.

I am primarily an auditory and very vocal person, so this is something I have been meaning to develop. I have been using meridian and chakra tuning forks for a few years but I am sensing that things are changing and that in order to get a deeper shift, one is going to need to learn to use their own voice. We are so unique, with different frequencies ... and as the Earth is shifting its vibration, so are we ... so I don't think tuning forks will be so effective when moving towards a 4th dimentional experience.

I was guided to go and experience some seclusion time ... and the opportunity has now come for me to spend 1 month alone in Glastonbury (The heart chakra of the UK) from the middle of January. I have also been guided to play with vocal tones and harmonics to unlock information from crystals. How this will play out ... not sure, but it will be a wonderful opportunity for me to play with this a little while having no access to distractions (like the internet!)

There will also be an ashram round the corner from my accomodation that has a daily Kirtan in the mornings ... so I will check that out too.

Thanks again

Love

Maya XX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)