CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Associated with..

spudlydoo Views: 3,038
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,540,115

Re: Associated with..

"As we look at our planet, we can definately see the propensity of a negative loosh stimulation at hand."

Yes. When you take out the guilt, (the assigning of human moral values), you begin to see the balance. As I eat, so am I eaten, rebalance.

If I feel conflict and guilt when I eat, I give negative loosh, which in turn feeds. Take away the guilt and conflict, take away the negative loosh.

Assigning moral values, (sentimentality), creates negative loosh, the more this is done, the more negative loosh supplied, the more unbalanced the universe becomes.

When a predator, say a lion for example, kills and eats an antalope, it does not feel guilt, it just is, when the antalope dies, it does not feel sadness or loss, it just is. Therefore there is no negative loosh created. The lion in turn will die, and feed the worms, birds etc etc. Balance.

I think this is probably why the entities prefer the negative loosh provided by humans. There is so much more conflict, in ourselves and with each other, its like a banquet.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)