CureZone   Log On   Join
Barb's Melanoma

waldens Views: 3,088
Published: 12 years ago

Barb's Melanoma

First, thanks again, Luella and Tony for your previous comments about WM. I will be in Utopia soon.
Our other concern: My wife Barb has had melanoma for around ten years, confined to her face. She has had numerous surgeries on her face to remove recurring lumps, resulting in the inevitable disfigurement. Last year she started an off-line treatment based simply on combining Interferon and Lovastatin and it apparently IS working, nothing since. A doctor in Tennessee who was unsuccessfully battling Stage IV melanoma, against the advice of his oncologists went ahead and developed this treatment. He has been clear now for nine years! (More details if you are interested) Now, the downside. Interferon causes extreme lethargy which is frustrating for Barb as she wants to get back to her home projects. We know this treatment has stopped her melanoma, so are reluctant to substitute anything else. But I would like to see her enjoy a better quality of life. Any comments? Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)