CureZone   Log On   Join
My Flush Experience

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

rotgut Views: 9,276
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,415

My Flush Experience

I don't know whether I got lucky or what. I used the Clarke protocol, but I didn't take the morning dose or Epsom Salts because the two evening doses really dehydrated me. I tried using a parasite cleanse from Nature's Answer a week or two beforehand, but I don't know if it did anything. The week prior to the flush I drank about 20 ozs. of organic apple juice a day; I think I might have added apple cider vinegar, but don't remember. The day or two prior to the flush I tried to eat healthy, most fruits, oatmeal, bean salad and yogurt. The day of the flush I didn't eat anything but organic apple sauce and organic apple juice as I wanted to make sure that I was "empty" so that I didn't mistake any undigested food for stones; combined with the epsoms salts, I was absolutely hollow.

I got the OO/grapefruit juice down real easy - I thought it was pretty tasty. BUT...I got a horrible wave of nausea around 1:00AM; I ended up laying on the cold bathroom floor until it passed, which took about 20 minutes or so. When I woke in the morning, I was definitely tired and worn and still a little nauseous, sort of like you feel after having a stomach virus. Between about 7:00AM and 1:00PM, I ended up passing about 200 stones, maybe more. Some of the more interesting ones included a big dark green chunk the size of a hard candy, and a cigar shaped stone about 1.25-1.5 inches long which looked real old and sickly. I'm pretty much convinced that the cigar shaped stone was a major hepatic blockage, both for its shape and coloration. I also passed several translucent red stones along with some "worms"; I'm not sure if they were actually parasites or a weird tissue growth - it was tough to tell without a microscope!

The surprises were that I lost about 5 pounds right of the bat from emptying my system and the dehydration. Also, I didn't anticipate the shrinkage my stomach went through; it took me a little while to get back to eating normal meals. Two days after the flush, I felt great and did a lot of heavy yard work. I'll tell you though, my hormones were freaking raging - I haven't felt surges of aggression like that in a long time (if ever). Unfortunately, I didn't eat or drink properly during the day, or have adequate sun protection, and ended up wearing my system down. I ended up getting the worst cold I've had in a while - it took a good two weeks to get rid of, and was followed by about a week of severe congestion in my left ear.

About a month after the flush, I added a 1200mg lecithin supplement to my diet, along with 1 milk thistle capsule daily. I tried to keep up with the 20 ounces of apple juice with ACV. I think the apple juice/ACV/lecithin helped to keep my blood fats solvent, while the milk thistle kicked some energy back into my liver, making fat elimination easier, but that's just speculation. I think I'm probably gonna have to do another flush soon to clear out any residual fats in my liver which were stripped out of my blood stream. We'll see...

Rotgut

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.625 sec, (2)