CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: persistent pinworm infection - please help

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
blahblah88 Views: 15,346
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,531,215

Re: persistent pinworm infection - please help

Wow, you were much more proactive than me. I haven't tried half of the stuff you mentioned. I'm surprised the 3-herb mixture didn't work, it's supposed to kill the eggs as well as the adults. You kinda don't have much else to do left.

Well, I got the results of my tape test: nothing. They didn't find any eggs or anything else that suggests a parasitic infection. I still have the symptoms, so I'm not sure if I should just stop worrying. I've already ordered a large amount of Vermox from the internet (I had tried different meds so far since Vermox is not available in my country) and I have a plan I'm going to follow no matter what the test results say.

You see, I have this theory. I was more than careful not to reinfect myself, and no one in my household has been reinfected. That means I'm being reinfected some other way. I'm suspecting that some of the eggs hatch around the pre-anal area and crawl back in. They need one week to mature, so the medication does not affect them cause they're not adults. That little problem might be why we haven't been able to break the cycle. So the best thing to do is to keep them from going out to lay eggs. If you haven't tried blocking their way out yet, you should try this:

1- Some kind of anti-bacterial cream (or vaseline)
2- Lots of mashed garlic,
3- Wormwood , Black-Walnut , cloves; mashed (Not sure if they would work, but I want to be safe.)

Apply this around the anus every evening, and at the same time, attack them with medication. I really believe that could work, you should give it a try.

As a side note, I'm beginning to worry about my mental health now. Do you think we were so affected by the initial infection that we're paranoid now and our bodies produce the symptoms? I know that sounds impossible but psychology is a weird thing and we both had tests that proved our suspicions wrong. Also, if you haven't seen any worms, you might have something else, 'cause during the initial infection, I've seen more than I would like! It was traumatic...

I think you should have the scotch tape test too. They say it's the safest way to find out if you have an infection. Just make sure you get it right, and produce at least 3 samples of 3 different days.

Lol at the nurse's question btw :) I know how clueless they can be sometimes, especially about unique cases like ours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.016 sec, (2)