CureZone   Log On   Join
liver flush and lecithin

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
rod Views: 2,671
Published: 17 years ago

liver flush and lecithin

Hi All,

I did my 5th Liver Flush yesterday night and the results today where kind of weird actually differents that the others. As recommened by many I did an enema just 3 hours before drinking the OO (Olive-Oil) with the lemon to clean up my colon, then I went like 3 or 4 times to the bathroom I guess as an effect of the Epsom Salts . The day after taking my 4th cup of epson salts at 8:00 am I started going to the washroom at least 10 times so far, and what surprised me is that pretty much the stones where like LECITHIN stones, they where floating like regular stones, they look like normal poop but it floated and when I broke them against the toilet they where kind of greassy and some of them had within them green stones. My question is about the Lecithin I have been taking lately for the last month; do you think that lecithin create stones because most of the stones I poop today where like lecithin? any explanation about that, before taking lecithin I only had green stones and white stones,

Thanks

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)