CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has ANYONE on this forum had parasite in sinus cavity? I truly think I am the only one in the whole world..........

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
AngelHealing Views: 27,713
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,529,976

Re: Has ANYONE on this forum had parasite in sinus cavity? I truly think I am the only one in the whole world..........

Have you tried the Olive Leaf Extract? I think this stuff really works great for clearing the mucous in both your sinuses and throat. Without clearing out the mucous you can't create the environment that causes these parasites to wither and die. I too have had the very terrible taste in my mouth and didn't even know what was causing it. I just knew it was harder to swallow pills and felt like something was in my throat. Even though my sinuses didn't feel impacted, since taking the Olive leaf extract I am expelling more mucous, of all colors, than I could imagine I could possibly have. I know it is working because it is now easier to swallow pills, my throat feels clearer and I don't have the horrible taste in my mouth. I would highly recommend this stuff.

Another thing that really flushes the mucous from your body, including your sinuses and ears, is raw apple cider vinegar. I mix it into my fiber drinks, sometimes with a bit of baking soda to cut some of the acid.

Flushing your sinuses with the salt water would also be good although I haven't needed to do this as I drink TONS of water which also helps with the expelling.

You are not crazy, you definitely could have worms in your sinuses. I always had an itchy nose. I know a guy who had it so bad his whole nose and face would twitch uncontrollably from it.

I would also try the Xlear (Xclear) sinus nasal spray that has the antifungal xylitol in it - it may help. Your sinuses are also very close to your ears. Since taking the olive leaf extract I could also feel draining in my ears. I don't know if it would help but you could put hydrogen peroxide drops in your ears for about 10 minutes. Then let it drain out and dry it with a Qtip. I've done this a few times but don't know enough about it to give more advice about it. I do think the olive leaf extract will eventually get to it once you expel enough of the mucous that it is so happilly living in!

I would start slowly and listen to your body for how fast to increase the dosage of the olive leaf extract - you can take it up to 3-4 times per day on an empty stomach.
Good luck and I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.234 sec, (2)