CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
godmadeusperfect Views: 13,265
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,812

Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

I had these diareah symptoms and my life was never the same since until I took the mms. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will knock out whatever it is that you picked up in Mexico. Maybe you got it from the water supply. Start with 1 drop per day mixed with lemon juice drops in the ratio recommended which is 1 to 5 and do this for a while until you can go up to 2 drops without herxing and then three drops. The book recommends staying at 2 drops for a few months so you don't herx really bad and have a severe aversion to the taste and smell of it however if you are increasing the drops slowly like by one per week that might work but you can ask the experts at mms. Likely if you picked up something in Mexico so easily and it took such a strong hold, then your system was somehow very accessible to the invader by already having toxins and other pathogens hanging around making it weakened, and so you should do a lot of colon cleansing, liver flushing, etc. I like Colonix and Toxinout and my liver cleanse juice recipe I got from a naturopath which is to be taken on an empty stomache to get the full benefits: juice one cucumber, one lemon, and one beet, add 2Tablespoons cold pressed olive oil, and drink as often as possible, every day for a week, then at least once a week or more if desired.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.406 sec, (1)